This award will be used to recognize a Citadel Alumni Club President whose work is significant, extraordinary and beyond that normally expected from individuals with similar duties.
The nominees for Club President of the Year should demonstrate the following criteria:
- Be an individual who, in deed or action, reflects and recognizes the importance of his or her education at The Citadel and exemplifies its Core Values of Honor, Duty, and Respect in their private and professional life and whose interest and loyalty are evident to The Citadel and The CAA.
- Is actively engaged in motivating alumni in his/her local area to be involved in their local club and The CAA.
- Is actively engaged in The Citadel Volunteer Recruiters.
- Is actively engaged in recruiting members for The CAA.
- Has submitted their own club for Citadel Club of the Year or has aspired to meet as many of the Gold Star requirements as possible.
- Leads a club with a high percentage of its membership in The CAA.
Nominations for this award shall include detailed and specific information on each of the above criteria.
This award is presented to recipients at an event held by The CAA during Homecoming Week and recognized in the Alumni News.